Skip to main content
USING THE LIBRARY
- Visitors must sign our guest book with name, date, and affiliation/school.
- The collection is non-circulating and the stacks are closed to the public. Patrons must provide a call slip for each book to be retrieved from the stacks. A maximum of five books may be requested at one time.
- Viewing books in Special Collections requires an appointment in advance and supervision by library staff.
- Materials located in a curatorial department library may be requested at the time of your visit or in advance. Items from departmental libraries require 48 hours to be retrieved and will be kept at the reading room hold shelf for viewing. Due to institutional research needs, not all materials may be available. Book request procedures and departmental library location codes.
- The Library holds materials for a maximum of seven days unless special arrangements are made.
- Visitors must obtain prior permission to photograph library materials.