The Library is currently open for the MFA staff by appointment for limited capacity. Please consult the PDF below for further information and contact the Library with any questions.
1. Please use the intranet form or this form to place a request.
2. Please note that the deliveries between Horticultural Hall and the Museum are reduced. The mail goes out on Tuesday and Thursday only. Please be mindful of the delivery schedule, which bears a staffing impact on the Library and the mailroom.
1. Research appointments can be made for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Due to limited staffing, research visits on other days cannot be accommodated.
2. For safety reasons, only two users are allowed in the reading room at any given time.
3. Staff visiting the Library are required to fill out the Museum health screening form.
MFA Staff may use the following form to request materials held at Main Library and other MFA Locations.
If you are NOT a member of MFA staff, please do not use the form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries for access.
For items not held at MFA locations, please use the following form to submit an interlibrary loan request.
Remote access is available for a majority of online resources that the MFA Library subscribes to. Login is required using a barcode assigned when creating a library account.
For detailed instructions, please view the pdf document below.
To creat a library account, please fill out the form and submit to the Library.